Twqntys
2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Twqntys
By Twqntys » 7 days ago

I built something on here and I'd like to //download it to save it but it doesn't work.

Which server?

-Creative.

What is the bug

-Every time I try to //download it says "failed to generate download link!". It happened when I tried to //download my build.

What issues has the bug caused?

-I can't download my build which is a little frustrating after I spent a lot of time into it.

When did you find the bug?

6 / Dec / 2018, 15:35 CET

MatthewKilp
Owner
128 posts
15 reputation

IGN: MatthewKilp
By MatthewKilp » 7 days ago

Hello

Sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with //download. I will take a look into what is causing the issues with this command when I get a chance - though as the servers that the plugin default to for downloading from are not operated by us, the issue may be with the developer's servers - this should however be fixable.

In the mean time, we have a schematic import / export feature on our website which should allow you to export a schematic of your build. To use this, use WorldEdit to select the region you want to export and save it to your clipboard (//copy), and then use //schem save filename in order to save this as a schematic. Once the file is saved, the schematic should appear on the webpage linked above, where you will be able to download it.

If you need any further assistance please let me know.

Matthew

Need support? Email [email protected] or open a thread on our website.

Twqntys
2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Twqntys
By Twqntys » 7 days ago

Thank you.

-Tw

MatthewKilp
Owner
128 posts
15 reputation

IGN: MatthewKilp
By MatthewKilp » 6 days ago

Hi again,

Just to follow up on the cause of the issue, incase any other player is experiencing this issue: looking at the reported issues on the plot plugin page (which is the same developer as the WorldEdit system we use), the developer's site appears to be down (https://github.com/IntellectualSites/PlotSquared/issues/2184), resulting in download commands failing. I'd advise using our website's schematic import / export feature for the time being, though I will attempt to get the //download command working by hosting the site on our server - though I can't guarantee when I will get a chance to do this.

Matthew

Need support? Email [email protected] or open a thread on our website.