ImNess123456789
12 posts
1 reputation

IGN: ImNess123456789
By ImNess123456789 » about 1 year ago

What the feature(s) is/are: Abilities using command blocks, plugins and commands to toggle them for you! The abilities would be:

1. Glide - Like the elytra, but less fidgetty and immediately activated upon a 5+ block fall.
  2. Flight - Wouldn't last long, just hold your jump button.
  3. Boost - You go faster. The more players boosting at once next to eachother, the faster they all go.
  4. Dash - Sneak and sprint at the same time, and stop sneaking to unleash the dash. The longer you sneak, the faster you go and the longer the dash lasts.
  5. Time Travel - Allows you to rollback your plot by a certain period of time.
  6. Super Form - Always the last to unlock. It gives you abilities 1, 2, 3 and 4 all at once along with invincibility in every way.

The other suggestion is custom items with special powers.

Where the feature you want is on the server, or if it is across all servers: All servers.

Who the feature should be for, whether this is everyone, donators, staff, or as a reward for voting:                                                                                                                                              I think you should be able to unlock abilities in many ways:

1. Playing for a certain amount of time since you first joined.
  2. 1 vote per day for 5 days in a row unlocks one of your choice.
  3. Each $5 donated gives 1 ability of your choice.
  4. Staff get all abilities.
  5. Be me hopefully because it's my idea xD
  6. Plot triggers - People can set ability triggers/unlocks on their plots, but the ability is not longer usable once off the plot.

And now, for custom items:

• They are Gold Rank+. I didn't write gold rank+, I don't think. Lemme correct that: It's for voters, and one custom item per vote.
  • They can give effects and stuff.
  • Etc etc.

Why you want the feature:

For my RPG game, but I think they'd be great ideas in general too!

MatthewKilp
Owner
132 posts
15 reputation

IGN: MatthewKilp
By MatthewKilp » about 1 year ago

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions. One of the ideas (the 'time travel' ability) is something that we have been working on for a while now (although the development was interrupted when all my time went into re-writing the code for the donation store), and so should be available in the next few weeks - it may not be the nicest implementation of the feature at first, but we plan to allow all users (no ranks or votes required at least initially) to be able to restore their plot to any day of the past 2 weeks, and beyond that the 1st day of each of the previous 6 months. The backups in the format required for this feature started a few weeks back, so once added there will be data available for plot restorals.

In terms of the other abilities mentioned in your post, I will take a look into those once I have got the plot restoral feature working, and see whether they are something that would be beneficial to other players too.

And as with any feature requests we receive, we generally will give free access to the feature to who requested it, so point 5 of your access list should definately be possible.

Thanks again for your suggestions - any further suggestions are always welcome.

Matthew

Need support? Email [email protected] or open a thread on our website.